Who owns the fish?
It is said that this puzzle is attributed to Albert Einstein. There is no trick to solve this quest, just pure logic!
1. There are five
houses in a row and in five different colours.
2. In each house lives a person from a different country.
3. Each person drinks a certain drink, smokes a certain zigarette, and keeps a certain pet.
4. No two people drink the same drink, play the same sport, or keep the same pet.
Question: Who owns the fish?
1) The Brit lives
in a red house
2) The Swede keeps dogs
3 ) The Dane drinks tea
4 ) The green house is on the left of the white house
5 ) The green house owner drinks coffee
6 ) The person who smokes Pall Mall rears birds
7 ) The man living in the middle house likes drinking milk
8 ) The owner of the yellow house smokes Dunhill
9 ) The Norwegian lives in the first house
10) The man who smokes Marlboro lives next to the man who keeps cats
11) The man who keeps horses lives next to the one who smokes Dunhill
12) The man who smokes Winfield drinks beer
13) The Norwegian lives next to the blue house
14) The German smokes Rothmans
15) The man who smokes Marlboro has a neighbour who drinks water.
Have fun while solving!